It's a new year.
It's a new beginning.
Here are 8 prayers I am believing God will bring to fruition in your life in 2018.
- In 2018, God will place in you in a renewed passion for righteous living and you will find strength in Christ, through the Holy Spirit to shun evil and walk away from temptation in your life.
- In 2018, you will experience greater levels of closeness in your relationship with Jesus Christ. With His love, He will calm all your fears, and IN His love, the Lord will rejoice over you with joyful singing.
- In 2018, you will break free from the chains of family curses and household wounds that have hindered you from living out God’s appointed destiny in your life.
- In 2018, the vines of fear and lies that have strangled you for so long will loosen their hold over your life. All the false labels and false identities that the enemy has put on you will fall off you like a cloak, and you will begin to walk in a new confidence and boldness in your TRUE identity in Christ.
- In 2018, you will be blessed with a God-honoring tenacity in your prayer life and will learn to intercede in prayer in ways that touches God’s heart.
- Starting in 2018, you will no longer be identified by your failures or successes in the past, but will NOW walk in confidence of who you are in Christ and what God has laid out ahead for you.
- In 2018, the hardest hardships you will encounter this year will only serve to place you right in the middle of God’s will for your life. The enemy of your soul will weep because his intentions for evil in your life will have served to draw you closer to your Father in heaven.
- 2018 will be a Banner Year (an especially good year; a year of exceptional productivity) in your walk with Jesus Christ and you will see His power and presence manifested mightily in your life.
- In Jesus name I pray!
Husband. Dad. Pastor. Nigerian American. Storyteller. Aspiring Prayer Warrior. Steak Lover. Follower of Jesus Christ reminding you that God the Father still loves you.